Financial Client Services Representative II / Office Administrator
- - Chicago, IL - Wabash
- Full Time
- Full benefits package
Savant offers competitive benefits.
As a member of the Client Services Team, the Client Services Representative II / Office Administrator is responsible for preparing client reports and providing support to Advisors. Duties for this position may include contacting clients to schedule meetings, preparing Annual Client Review Meeting Packets, data input of client contact information, preparing client paperwork and other client meeting preparation. This position requires the ability to communicate effectively, multi-task and trouble shoot problems while maintaining a positive and client centric approach.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Client Services Representative / Office Administrator can expect to focus in the following areas:
• Troubleshoot problems, schedule and organize meetings; serve as a liaison between Advisors and clients as needed.
• Meet routine client needs and possess a basic understanding of Savant's unique philosophies.
• Manage client information, prepare client reports, submit and follow up on necessary paperwork, regularly update Salesforce CRM.
• Prepare procedures for tasks and help maintain procedure manual.
• Input advisor and appropriate non-advisor dictation.
• Facilitate completion of all client applications and transfer documents.
• Attend staff meetings and trainings at home office as requested.
• Professionally answer and direct incoming telephone calls.
• Professionally greet and assist visitors in support of other team members.
• Seat and serve clients
• Assist in coordinating RSVPs, setup and planning for all events hosted in area
• Create Master Calendar and confirm next day appointments
• Prepare UPS Shipments for office
• Check conference rooms and lobby for cleanliness
• Assure obituaries are reviewed and process sympathy touches as needed
• Process requests and CRM tasks for miscellaneous tasks and projects
• Inventory office supplies and process supplies received
• Execute opening and closing procedures for phones, doors, shredding of client documents
• Support client and marketing events as requested
• Other duties as requested
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of the incumbent in this position.
The Client Services Representative / Office Administrator position typically requires the following qualifications:
Operations experience with Fidelity strongly preferred.
• High School Diploma, Associates Degree in a related field preferred
• 2-5 years proven success in a client services/administrative support function in the Financial Services Field
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, CRM software, Internet
• Must be organized, detail-oriented and able to multi-task
• Client first attitude
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Team player
Any combination of equivalent education and work experience will be considered.
Savant Capital LLC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer