Administrative Assistant I - Retirement Plan Services
- - Rockford, IL
- Full Time
- Comprehensive Benefits Package Available
As a member of the Retirement Plan Services (RPS) Team, the Administrative Assistant I is responsible for collaborating with RPS team members in preparation and distribution of client reports, participant packages (including enrollment packets, distribution guides, and other education communications), and ad hoc mailings while maintaining a positive and client centric approach.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Administrative Assistant I - RPS will be responsible for working in partnership with the rest of the RPS Team in the following areas:
• Provide support to the Retirement Plan Services Team members.
• Operate computer to perform a variety of tasks including populating and maintaining CRM information regarding clients.
• Maintain CRM company & benefit plan tab with annual updates.
• Prepare employee and client meeting materials as needed.
• Scanning client files & forms.
• Upload files, forms, and education materials to service provider portals.
• Assemble materials for client and participant mailings, stuff and seal envelopes (apply labels and postage) or coordinate with mailing service when appropriate.
• Maintain stock of department supplies and materials.
• Active participation in team meetings providing input and feedback in department direction and contribute in accomplishing department and corporate goals.
• Develop and maintain administration process and procedure.
• Perform other duties as requested.
• Maintain team approach by assisting and filling in for others when necessary.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of the incumbent in this position.
The Administrative Assistant I - RPS position typically requires the following qualifications:
• High School diploma or equivalent
• One or more years of office or clerical work experience
• Experience in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook; ability to learn CRM software
• Must be organized and detail-oriented
• Client first attitude
• Strong communication skills
• Team player, collaborative, able to work with and through others
Any combination of equivalent education and work experience will be considered.
Savant Capital, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media